New catalogue: High Speed for Micro-D
Glenair presents The modular Micro-D differential twinax high-speed interconnect solution. Hybrid design accommodates both high data-rate and low-speed signal requirements in a single microminiature connector package. Signature Nano TwistPin differential twinax contact modules plus Micro TwistPin signal-contact inserts incorporated into high-reliability Micro connector shells for easy integration in mission-critical high data-rate applications.
- Standard Micro-D M83513 shell sizes and hardware
- Low crosstalk, high-bandwidth Nano-TwistPin twinax modules for 10Gb/s performance PLUS high-density Micro-TwistPin contacts for lower speed signal data.
- SMT receptacles for easy PCB mounting and optimum high-speed performance
- TwistPin contacts deliver excellent resistance to shock and vibration as well as low contact-resistance
- Cable and 90° PCB configurations for matched 100 Ohm differential impedance performance from I/O to board
- Hybrid layouts include high-speed twinax, 50 and 75Ω coax, mixed signal and power