Mighty Mouse 806 – Next-Generation High-Density Connector
Let us present the next-generation high-density connector series for demanding aerospace, defense and other harsh-application environments.
Series 806 offers significant size and weight savings while meeting key performance benchmarks for a broad range of applications such as commercial and military aerospace, industrial robotics, transportation systems and more. Designed for general use in harsh vibration, shock and environmental settings—as well as high-altitude, unpressurized aircraft zones with aggressive voltage ratings and altitude immersion standards—the Series 806 Mil-Aero features numerous mechanical design innovations including durable mechanical insert retention, radial seals and triple-ripple grommet seals. Its reduced thread pitch and re-engineered ratchet prevent decoupling problems, particularly in small shell sizes, solving one of the major problems of shell size 9 and 11 MIL-DTL-38999 Series III connectors.
The Mighty Mouse Series 806 Mil-Aero is an aerospace-grade ultraminiature circular connector with triple-start threaded coupling. The 806 connector is smaller and lighter than traditional aerospace connectors. Featuring size 20HD and 22HD contacts, the Series 806 offers up to twice the number of contacts with no reduction in performance. Independent laboratory testing has demonstrated that the Series 806 meets the requirements of MILDTL- 38999 Series III.
Key features for our 806:
- Next-generation high performance ultraminiature aerospace connector
- Reduced pitch triple-start modified anti-decoupling stub ACME thread
- Higher density 20HD and 22HD contact arrangements
- +200° C operating temperature
- High strength aluminum alloy plug barrel
- “Triple ripple” wire sealing grommet (75,000 ft. rated)
- Snap in, rear release crimp contacts
- Metal contact retention clips
- Integral Nano-Band shield termination platform
- EMI shielding effectiveness per MIL-DTL-38999M para. 5.28 (65 dB min. leakage attenuation @ 10GHz)
- 10,000 amp indirect lightning strike
- MIL-S-901 Grade A high impact shock
- Aluminum and stainless steel versions
- Environmental crimp contact, glass-to-metal seal PC tail and solder cup hermetics, and EMI filter versions
- RoHS compliant nickel, nickel-PTFE, black zinc and stainless steel plus mil-grade cadmium finish options
- Printed circuit board versions with threaded flange
Read more on our product page.
Or download our catalog [9 MB PDF]
Do you have any questions, or need help ordering?