A whole world of interconnection technology
Glenair is a world leading company specialized in interconnective solutions. Our aim is to be “the first with the most” by delivering customized solutions for rugged environments.
The company was founded in Glendale, California in 1956. Glenair initially established itself as a manufacturer of connector accessories and backshells for cable assemblies according to MIL-standard. Today we offer a complete range of components and solutions for demanding applications.
Global sales network
Our global sales network in Europe, Asia and the USA ensures fast deliveries and high level of technical support. Glenair Nordic covers Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland, our customers include both large and small companies.
Making new connections – removing the old
Our engineers work side by side with our clients to develop and produce precisely the products and solutions they need for their unique applications. Mini seminars and technology meetings are held regularly at our customers. These occasions give all parties a great opportunity to share experiences. The goal is to understand the needs and trends you, the customer, experience in the business today. If you want to share your experiences, please contact us!
Optoelectronic ESD Room
Same day inventory
- 80 000 items in stock for fast delivery from our factories in USA, Italy and UK.
- Short lead time for non-stock items.
- Extensive production and testing capabilities.
- Extensive product range.
- Prototype construction – 3D prototypes.
- Complete solutions from a single source.
- Local/global customer service and technical support.
- Circular connectors according to MIL-DTL-5015 and other MIL-/VG-standards.
- Connector accessories for circular connectors. Both industry- and MIL-specific.
- Power connectors.
- Micro-D-TwistPin miniature and micro connectors.
- Nanominiature –D-TwistPin don
- Audio connectors and connectors according to VG95351 and VG96934.
- Hermetic connectors.
- Filter connectors.
- Metal and polymer core conduits.
- Opto-electronic solutions.
- Composite thermoplastic connectors and accessories.
- Shrink Boots, Jackets and Shields.
- Crimp tools and accessories.
- Interconnect cable assembly tools.
- Clamping belt pliers.
- GroundControl© Earth Bonds.
- Customized cable harnesses and assemblies.
Glenair quick facts:
- Specialists and advisors in electronical/optical interconnection technology.
- Founded in 1956, headquarters in California.
- Number of employees: approximately 3500, of which 14 working in the Nordic region.
- Privately owned